A few years ago, I purchased a flower arranging book from a Southern Living party. I had high hopes that this book would turn me into a pro, but sadly it did not. The pictures inside sure were beautiful, but it wasn't the detailed instructional book I had hoped for. In fact, I'm not sure if I'd have been able to learn from any book, no matter how detailed. For me, there's no better way to learn than to sit and watch someone lead by example. With Flower Duet, I'm able to learn flower arranging tips and techniques while enjoying a latte on my sofa.
Casey and Kit are two adorable sisters that will show you step by step instructions on how to choose flowers, care for them and arrange them into beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. After watching their helpful DVD, I have the confidence to give this a go instead of circling around the floral section of my local produce market and leaving empty handed like I usually do!
BUY IT! If you're a bride on a budget, or you just want to learn the ins and outs of flower arranging, the Flower Duet DVD is a must have.WIN IT! The Flower Duet team has generously offered one lucky reader their very own instructional DVD, How to create a European Wrap Bouquet!
To Enter: Visit the Floral Design Picture Gallery and tell me which arrangement is your favorite.
After you complete the mandatory entry above, you may take any or all of the following extra entries:
- Tell me why you want to learn flower arranging techniques/what occassion would those skills come in handy for? (+1 entry)
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+2 entries)
- Subscribe to this blog by email and verify. Leave email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Follow @PennyPinchingMa on twitter and tweet (+1 entry every 8 hours):
#Win a Flower Arranging DVD from Flower Duet and make your own gorgeous bouquets! http://tinyurl.com/y8b5vfb #Giveaway @PennyPinchingMa
- Add Rudolph's button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Post about this giveaway on your facebook page (+1 entry)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using at least 50 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone and you must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)
No compensation was received for this giveaway post. The sponsor provided the product and I offered my honest opinion. Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on December 26th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!