When their son Nash developed unexplained allergies, rashes and chronic colds, Jeff and Michele Wilkinson were on a mission to find answers. Through deductive reasoning, they discovered that he was allergic to dairy, soy, most synthetic fragrances, petroleum products and sodium laureth sulfate. It soon became their mission to protect all children from toxic products and deceptive advertising and in 2008, they started Fresh Organics.
I was so excited to try out the Travel Pack, which includes 2-ounce portions of each of their baby products. Inside the reusable pouch are all of the essentials: Shampoo and Baby wash, Moisturizing lotion, Calming bubble bath and Bottom balm. The products smell so sweet and fresh, and they're gentle on Emma's sensitive skin. Even if you can't make heads or tails of each and every ingredient listed on their product packaging, there is an Ingredients Glossary on the Fresh Organics website that explains terms and ingredient benefits.
Fresh Organics is not only a great source for organic baby products, but they also offer bath products for men and women. It was a real treat for me to use some of the Pomegranate Fig scented products, the Body Butter, Bubble-bath petals and the Ready to Glow gift set which includes body wash, scrub and lotion. Every mother deserves a little pampering now and again, and with such amazing prices, you won't feel guilty for splurging on yourself instead of baby. Those bath and body shops in the mall are not organic, and they cost more. Great Valentine's Day gift ideas abound at Fresh Organics. Who wouldn't love to receive a spa-at-home experience? I think the body butter is my favorite, as it facilities relaxing back massages. :)
BUY IT! Visit Fresh Organics, and see for yourself how luxurious and reasonable their products are. Go ahead a treat yourself!
WIN IT! There are two prizes up for grabs courtesy of Fresh Organics and I'll be choosing two winners! Enter to win either the Travel Pack and/or the Ready to Glow Gift Set.
1) Sign up for the Fresh Organics Blog and vist the Fresh Organics website.
2) Let me know which giveaway you are entering. If both, just say so. (one winner per item, but you can enter both giveaways)
3) Tell me something you learned about Fresh Organics.
After you complete the mandatory entry above, you may take any or all of the following extra entries:
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+2 entries)
- Subscribe to this blog by email and verify. Leave email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Follow @PennyPinchingMa on twitter and tweet: (+1 entry for each tweet leave link)
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Post about this giveaway on your facebook page, comment with link to page (+1 entry)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways, tell me which ones (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using at least 50 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone and you must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)