I love jewelry that is simple and elegant. Boy does Alex and Ani deliver in that department. Look and see what came in the mail for me!
I think the packaging says it well; a gorgeous, classic piece of jewelry lay inside this box waiting for one lucky lady to open it.
Alex and Ani has a wonderful collection of jewelry made from recycled materials within the United States. This is a company with a conscience. What could be better than supporting an eco-friendly cause all while looking great?
The bangle I received is so new, it’s not even available for sale yet. I am feeling mighty special right about now, in a good way. The new line has been designed with moms in mind, and do not have tags or charms that could become a choking hazard for children.
Made of Russian gold, this is the peace charm bracelet. It’s not really a charm, but more of a bead built right into the bangle. This bracelet is completely adjustable – no struggling getting this one over your wrist. It’s probably not the design I’d choose, but who doesn’t like peace?
Alex and Ani has much more than beautiful bangles. There are also necklaces and earrings, even bridal jewelry, and everything is well-priced.
G I V E A W A Y One lucky person will win this Fleur de Lis bangle!
Mandatory Entry – Visit Alex and Ani and tell me another item you love.EXTRA ENTRIES to increase your odds:
- Follow this blog publicly via google friend connect
- Subscribe to my blog posts by email.
- Follow Alex and Ani on twitter.
- Follow The Penny-Pinching Mama on twitter and tweet the following message (once per day):
#Win a Fleur de Lis charm bangle from Alex and Ani http://tinyurl.com/2e6gkvn #giveaway @pennypinchingma
- Like Alex and Ani on Facebook.
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button to your blog.
- For 5 Extra Entries, blog about this giveaway, and only this giveaway in 50 words or more, include a link back to this post.