PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fashion to Figure (Review)

ftf_logo I’d like to be able to blame Emma for my new post-baby figure but the truth is, I love to eat.  In fact, I can’t stop eating.  Now that summer is in full swing, I’m trying to have more self control and make better choices.  It’s not easy.  Did I mention I love food?

polkadotdress My weight has gone up and down over the years.  At one point I was a size zero – not a great look for me.  Luckily, you don’t have to be a size nothing to be fashionable.  At Fashion to Figure, trendy duds come in all shapes and sizes. 

075 I was so excited when I saw the Nautical Bolero on the Fashion to Figure site.  Tank tops are my summer staple but they’re not always appropriate, like when I’m attending Sunday mass.  I like to have shrugs and cardigans handy for a quick cover up, and this piece is perfect.  It covers my upper arms and fits comfortably, and the nautical style is perfect for summer.

The one thing I dislike about Fashion to Figure is the sizing labels.  According to their sizing chart, I’m a 1x in their clothing, which is equivalent to a size 12.  Not a typical sizing standard.  This is the smallest size available on the site.  I know it’s only a number, but these things do matter to consumers! 

Overall I’m impressed with the quality of the item I received, and the reasonable prices on Fashion to Figure.

No compensation was received for this post, but I did receive the product discussed free of charge in order to facilitate my review.  All of the opinions above are 100% my own.

Affiliates

Special Events

z

Blog Roll

Mama Must Have It
Baby Shower Event @ Raising My 5 Sons
Girls' Lunch Out
Jolly Mom
Photobucket

Topics

about (1) accessories (11) advertising (1) art (1) articles (8) baby (3) baby gear (5) backtoschool (4) bags (3) baking (2) baseball (1) basil (1) bath products (1) beach (1) beauty (6) birthday parties (1) blogger events (6) blogging (2) blogher (1) books (9) budget-friendly (1) business (1) cards (1) casserole (1) casual dining (2) celebrities (1) children's books (4) children's shoes (1) cleaning (4) clothing (15) coffee (5) concerts and events (1) confections (1) cooking (8) coupons (21) crafts (1) cranberry (1) decorating (2) diapering (2) dining (1) dogs (1) dolls (2) dvd (3) ecofriendly (5) electronics (1) entertainment (26) events (1) fairtrade (1) fallforfashion (14) family fun (1) family-friendly (2) fashion (2) flowers (1) food (23) food labeling (1) for kids (1) freebies (17) fun places for kids (1) furniture (2) gadgets (1) games (1) gardening (3) gear (1) GGMholidayguide (7) gifts (14) girls (1) giveaways (25) goat (1) grilling (1) grooming (1) guest bloggers (5) halloween (2) health (7) healthy (4) home movies (1) household (5) how-to (1) hygiene (1) jeans (2) jewelry (1) kids (4) kids apparel (3) kids gifts (1) kids music (2) kids shoes (4) kitchen (7) laundry (4) Lost (11) low-fat (4) make your own (1) martha stewart (1) maternity (2) mens clothing (1) models (1) music (4) music class (1) nate berkus (1) natural (2) new jersey (1) newspapers (1) nursery (1) office supplies (1) parenting (1) party planning (1) pennsylvania (2) personalized (3) Pets (2) Philadelphia (2) photobooks (1) plastic surgery (1) play places (1) PR (1) pregnant or fat? (1) press events (2) printing (2) pumpkins (1) ragu (1) Ramblings (47) recall (1) recipe (5) reviews (382) Rules (1) shoes (4) Skincare (4) snacks (4) software (1) spiritual (1) Sponsored (20) sports (1) stocking stuffers (1) summer (2) Summer Essentials (24) sushi (1) sweet breads (1) swimwear (1) Tassimo (1) technology (1) theme parks (2) toddler (25) toddler eating (2) toys (12) travel (1) traveling with children (2) undergarments (1) unilever (1) V-Day (1) video-editing (1) vitamins (1) w/w (22) water (1) weeds (2) Winners (10) WinningStyle (13) women (1) women's accessories (1) women's gifts (1) womens clothing (4) wordless wednesday (8) wordpress (1) yo gabba gabba (1) zoo (2)

Search This Blog

 
Blog Design by April Showers