PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Winning Style: eShakti Custom Clothing (Review)

logojune7-09

You know when you have an item in your closet that becomes your go-to piece for just about any occasion?  I just found a new one of those, and I got it from eShakti.  If you’re unfamiliar with this company, you’re gonna want to get to know it.  All of their fashions are customizable, which makes shopping substantially more easy.  Customers are able to choose from standard sizing, or order a custom garment going by their exact measurements. 

From that point, shoppers also able to revise certain features of their dress, pant or top.  Some of the options include changing the sleeve type, neckline, or skirt length.  How many times have you wanted to change one aspect of a garment while you’re shopping in the store?   You certainly can’t do it there, which is one of the many reasons why I love eShakti.

blackdressAnother reason: speed.  My little black dress arrived in no time.  Even custom clothes are delivered in a week.

edbWhen I ordered the Rosettes trimmed draped jersey dress, I went with standard sizing and provided my cup size.  When there is an option to customize a garment, it’s tempting.  But when I thought it over, I realized there wasn’t one thing I wanted to change about it.  I was a little nervous about the angled pleats, but I went with it.

I’m so glad I did.  This dress is so easy to wear as it slips right over the head.  It’s made of a Polyester/Spandex blend and also features a couple of decorative floral pins.  I didn’t think I liked them at first, but when I was able to try on the look in person, I loved it.  It adds a bit of fun to a plain black dress, and the pleating is gorgeous.  I worry about these features for fear that they might add pounds, but this dress hits me in all the right places for a slimming look.

I like that the material isn’t too thick or thin.  Today I wore it to a shower on a rather hot (when in the sun) day but I was still comfortable, and I’m looking forward to wearing the dress into fall with a pair of below-the-knee boots.  The dress sells for $69.95 with custom sizing at only $7.50 per garment.  Pardon my squinty expression; I’m too used to using sunglasses.

If you want to find clothes that are a bit different from what everyone else is wearing, and if you like the customization options and a vast range of sizes to fit ANY woman, you should check out eShakti.  And don’t miss their special offer on tops – buy 2, get free shipping through the end of the month.

No compensation was received for this post.  I received the product free of charge in order to facilitate my candid review.  The opinions above are 100% my own..

0 fabulous remarks!:

Post a Comment

Affiliates

Special Events

z

Blog Roll

Mama Must Have It
Baby Shower Event @ Raising My 5 Sons
Girls' Lunch Out
Jolly Mom
Photobucket

Topics

about (1) accessories (11) advertising (1) art (1) articles (8) baby (3) baby gear (5) backtoschool (4) bags (3) baking (2) baseball (1) basil (1) bath products (1) beach (1) beauty (6) birthday parties (1) blogger events (6) blogging (2) blogher (1) books (9) budget-friendly (1) business (1) cards (1) casserole (1) casual dining (2) celebrities (1) children's books (4) children's shoes (1) cleaning (4) clothing (15) coffee (5) concerts and events (1) confections (1) cooking (8) coupons (21) crafts (1) cranberry (1) decorating (2) diapering (2) dining (1) dogs (1) dolls (2) dvd (3) ecofriendly (5) electronics (1) entertainment (26) events (1) fairtrade (1) fallforfashion (14) family fun (1) family-friendly (2) fashion (2) flowers (1) food (23) food labeling (1) for kids (1) freebies (17) fun places for kids (1) furniture (2) gadgets (1) games (1) gardening (3) gear (1) GGMholidayguide (7) gifts (14) girls (1) giveaways (25) goat (1) grilling (1) grooming (1) guest bloggers (5) halloween (2) health (7) healthy (4) home movies (1) household (5) how-to (1) hygiene (1) jeans (2) jewelry (1) kids (4) kids apparel (3) kids gifts (1) kids music (2) kids shoes (4) kitchen (7) laundry (4) Lost (11) low-fat (4) make your own (1) martha stewart (1) maternity (2) mens clothing (1) models (1) music (4) music class (1) nate berkus (1) natural (2) new jersey (1) newspapers (1) nursery (1) office supplies (1) parenting (1) party planning (1) pennsylvania (2) personalized (3) Pets (2) Philadelphia (2) photobooks (1) plastic surgery (1) play places (1) PR (1) pregnant or fat? (1) press events (2) printing (2) pumpkins (1) ragu (1) Ramblings (47) recall (1) recipe (5) reviews (382) Rules (1) shoes (4) Skincare (4) snacks (4) software (1) spiritual (1) Sponsored (20) sports (1) stocking stuffers (1) summer (2) Summer Essentials (24) sushi (1) sweet breads (1) swimwear (1) Tassimo (1) technology (1) theme parks (2) toddler (25) toddler eating (2) toys (12) travel (1) traveling with children (2) undergarments (1) unilever (1) V-Day (1) video-editing (1) vitamins (1) w/w (22) water (1) weeds (2) Winners (10) WinningStyle (13) women (1) women's accessories (1) women's gifts (1) womens clothing (4) wordless wednesday (8) wordpress (1) yo gabba gabba (1) zoo (2)

Search This Blog

 
Blog Design by April Showers