PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Fun - Getting to Know You

I love Christmas. I still get just as excited about it as when I was a child. I saw this neat post over at Top Ten Christmas Blog and I wanted to play along :)

Anyone can participate, so if you'd like, post this on your blog and link up on Heather's site.



Have you started your Christmas shopping?
Yes! Almost done too!

Tell me about one of your special traditions.
I like to play Christmas music while decorating the tree. Also love to attend the Dicken's festival in my town.

Are you a Black Friday Shopper?
No - It's just not worth it to me. I get way too stressed out!

When do you put up your Tree?
The fake one is up. If we get a real one, around the 10th.

Do you Travel at Christmas or Stay home?
I prefer to host so we can stay home.

What is your funniest Christmas memory?
Getting caught by my parents snooping as a kid! Embarrassing at the time, now funny! My Dad was really mad!

What is your favorite Christmas Movie of All time?
Miracle on 34th Street.

Do you do your own Christmas Baking, what’s your favorite treat?
Yes - love baking all kinds of cookies from my big cookbook of cookie recipes.

Fake or Real Tree?
Both this year, usually just fake.

What day (as a mom) does the actual panic set in to get it all done?
I'm already panicked because I've got the birthday planning going on at the same time.

Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?
Heck no - I hope to be done waay before then!

What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas?
Decorating the tree/house.

What Christmas craft do you like the best?
Making ornaments!


Christmas music. Yes or No, and if yes What is your favorite song?
Yes! All of the classics. I don't like the new versions as much.

When do you plan to finish all your shopping?
By next week!

I am tagging:
Henrietta
Maryann
Ann
Sophia's Mom
The girl with the flour in her hair
Momma Such
Shopannies

Want to join in? Instructions: Simply copy and paste the questions into your blog, and then answer them. Then tag 5 or more of your favorite blogs, and leave a comment telling them they’ve been tagged.

When you post your blog, please spread some Christmas cheer, and leave a link back to Top 10 Christmas, and the blog that you were tagged by. (You can participate even if you were not tagged)

Post your link in a comment below so I can see your answers too!

On a Side Note: I've got FIVE fantastic giveaways ending TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST:
Quality Chopsticks Gift Set
Fairy-Gram
Cutie Patooties Kufi Hat
WeeSqueak Baby Shoes
CrazyDog T-Shirts

6 comments:

  1. Love the red and green font! So festive! I love Miracle on 34th street, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, I'm not ready to admit that Christmas is almost here! I'm going to stay in denial until spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was fun to read! I think I might post it too. I'm following you from MBC!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm rockin it! http://www.wholelottamama.info/2009/12/some-christmas-fun-getting-to-know-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was fun! I haven't watched Miracle on 34th yet this year. That's the time period of Christmas films that's my favorite!

    I LOVE making ornaments too. I just wish I had more time to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tag! I finished mine although it's a bit boring :)
    http://ahensnest.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-meme-tag-youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete

Affiliates

Special Events

z

Blog Roll

Mama Must Have It
Baby Shower Event @ Raising My 5 Sons
Girls' Lunch Out
Jolly Mom
Photobucket

Topics

about (1) accessories (11) advertising (1) art (1) articles (8) baby (3) baby gear (5) backtoschool (4) bags (3) baking (2) baseball (1) basil (1) bath products (1) beach (1) beauty (6) birthday parties (1) blogger events (6) blogging (2) blogher (1) books (9) budget-friendly (1) business (1) cards (1) casserole (1) casual dining (2) celebrities (1) children's books (4) children's shoes (1) cleaning (4) clothing (15) coffee (5) concerts and events (1) confections (1) cooking (8) coupons (21) crafts (1) cranberry (1) decorating (2) diapering (2) dining (1) dogs (1) dolls (2) dvd (3) ecofriendly (5) electronics (1) entertainment (26) events (1) fairtrade (1) fallforfashion (14) family fun (1) family-friendly (2) fashion (2) flowers (1) food (23) food labeling (1) for kids (1) freebies (17) fun places for kids (1) furniture (2) gadgets (1) games (1) gardening (3) gear (1) GGMholidayguide (7) gifts (14) girls (1) giveaways (25) goat (1) grilling (1) grooming (1) guest bloggers (5) halloween (2) health (7) healthy (4) home movies (1) household (5) how-to (1) hygiene (1) jeans (2) jewelry (1) kids (4) kids apparel (3) kids gifts (1) kids music (2) kids shoes (4) kitchen (7) laundry (4) Lost (11) low-fat (4) make your own (1) martha stewart (1) maternity (2) mens clothing (1) models (1) music (4) music class (1) nate berkus (1) natural (2) new jersey (1) newspapers (1) nursery (1) office supplies (1) parenting (1) party planning (1) pennsylvania (2) personalized (3) Pets (2) Philadelphia (2) photobooks (1) plastic surgery (1) play places (1) PR (1) pregnant or fat? (1) press events (2) printing (2) pumpkins (1) ragu (1) Ramblings (47) recall (1) recipe (5) reviews (382) Rules (1) shoes (4) Skincare (4) snacks (4) software (1) spiritual (1) Sponsored (20) sports (1) stocking stuffers (1) summer (2) Summer Essentials (24) sushi (1) sweet breads (1) swimwear (1) Tassimo (1) technology (1) theme parks (2) toddler (25) toddler eating (2) toys (12) travel (1) traveling with children (2) undergarments (1) unilever (1) V-Day (1) video-editing (1) vitamins (1) w/w (22) water (1) weeds (2) Winners (10) WinningStyle (13) women (1) women's accessories (1) women's gifts (1) womens clothing (4) wordless wednesday (8) wordpress (1) yo gabba gabba (1) zoo (2)

Search This Blog

 
Blog Design by April Showers