What's one thing that all types of celebrations have in common? Cake. There's birthday cake, wedding cake, anniversary cake, graduation cake, congratulations cake, and cake for cake's sake! Instead of chocolates for Valentine's Day, why not send your someone special a delicious gourmet cake? Bake Me a Wish! is committed to helping all of us recreate the excitement we felt in our childhood when a cake was present.
I sure got excited when the Cookies and Cream Cake arrived in my driveway! Inside the cardboard box it arrived in was a gorgeous purple and gold lidded box that contained the gourmet confection. It sat stored in my refrigerator for a few days. I tried to wait until we had company over, but it just kept calling my name and I couldn't resist any longer. I mean after all, this cake is a fudgy brownie cake. And it is to die for. On top of the delicious brownie lay OREO® cookie pieces, and the entire cake is drizzled with white chocolate and the finishing pièce de résistance is a heart-shaped plaque made of Belgian Chocolate inscribed with the word, 'Love'.
BUY IT! Check out Operation Birthday Cake, where 5% of your purchase goes toward sending gourmet occassion cakes to our soldiers overseas.
WIN IT! One lucky person will receive the same cake I tried, shipped to the destination of your choice! (U.S. only due to customs restrictions)
To Enter - Visit Bake Me a Wish! and tell me another cake you'd enjoy, or something else you learned while there.
After this mandatory entry is completed, help yourself to extra entries:
- Follow this blog publicly through google or tell me if you already do (+1 entry)
- Subscribe by email. Must verify and leave email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Tweet this message after you follow @PennyPinchingMa on twitter (+1 entry per day):
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button and/or the Be Mine button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries for each button)
- Become a Bake Me A Wish! Facebook Fan and post a comment on their wall with a link to this giveaway post. Leave your name in comment (+1 entry)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways, leave a separate comment for each giveaway entered (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post. You must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)