PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting Connected with the Verizon Palm Pre Plus (P2)

Now that I've finally gotten beyond the issues I had with obtaining the Palm Pre Plus, I can finally relax and start enjoying the convenience of being connected wherever I may be.  There are so many great avenues for doing this with the Palm Pre Plus.

Facebook
First, you have to know that I am a Facebook junkie.  As a mom, it's hard to juggle my own life and stay in touch with my other mom friends, so I am loving the fact that I can now update my status with a summary of my day or a photo of my daughter and I can check on friends and family even when I'm not anywhere near a computer.

Email
While the Facebook addiction is fairly recent (within the past few years), my email obsession has been around for as long as email has been in existence.  I receive a boatload of emails every day on my blog's email account due to giveaway entries, emails from sponsors and updates from my blogger friends.  It's also a nice way to interact with friends and family who are not on Facebook.

Internet Surfing
There are endless benefits to being able to connect to the internet 24/7.  I can look up phone numbers, check my local grocery store's sale flyer, chat with folks on twitter, watch a LOST episode, and research anything and everything my heart desires.  Like looking up facts to prove my husband wrong (hehe).  Whatever I need to find out, I can get an answer in seconds.

I haven't broken to the news yet to my dear husband, but I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to give up this phone.  I'll find a way to make up for the $30 per month smart phone fee.  It is a little steep, and I sure wish it included texting, but I sure love being able to connect when I'm on the go.


No compensation was received for this post.  I did receive a Palm Pre Plus 3G smartphone and one month of service from Verizon, to facilitate my candid review.  I hope you find it to be helpful.

0 fabulous remarks!:

Post a Comment

Affiliates

Special Events

z

Blog Roll

Mama Must Have It
Baby Shower Event @ Raising My 5 Sons
Girls' Lunch Out
Jolly Mom
Photobucket

Topics

about (1) accessories (11) advertising (1) art (1) articles (8) baby (3) baby gear (5) backtoschool (4) bags (3) baking (2) baseball (1) basil (1) bath products (1) beach (1) beauty (6) birthday parties (1) blogger events (6) blogging (2) blogher (1) books (9) budget-friendly (1) business (1) cards (1) casserole (1) casual dining (2) celebrities (1) children's books (4) children's shoes (1) cleaning (4) clothing (15) coffee (5) concerts and events (1) confections (1) cooking (8) coupons (21) crafts (1) cranberry (1) decorating (2) diapering (2) dining (1) dogs (1) dolls (2) dvd (3) ecofriendly (5) electronics (1) entertainment (26) events (1) fairtrade (1) fallforfashion (14) family fun (1) family-friendly (2) fashion (2) flowers (1) food (23) food labeling (1) for kids (1) freebies (17) fun places for kids (1) furniture (2) gadgets (1) games (1) gardening (3) gear (1) GGMholidayguide (7) gifts (14) girls (1) giveaways (25) goat (1) grilling (1) grooming (1) guest bloggers (5) halloween (2) health (7) healthy (4) home movies (1) household (5) how-to (1) hygiene (1) jeans (2) jewelry (1) kids (4) kids apparel (3) kids gifts (1) kids music (2) kids shoes (4) kitchen (7) laundry (4) Lost (11) low-fat (4) make your own (1) martha stewart (1) maternity (2) mens clothing (1) models (1) music (4) music class (1) nate berkus (1) natural (2) new jersey (1) newspapers (1) nursery (1) office supplies (1) parenting (1) party planning (1) pennsylvania (2) personalized (3) Pets (2) Philadelphia (2) photobooks (1) plastic surgery (1) play places (1) PR (1) pregnant or fat? (1) press events (2) printing (2) pumpkins (1) ragu (1) Ramblings (47) recall (1) recipe (5) reviews (382) Rules (1) shoes (4) Skincare (4) snacks (4) software (1) spiritual (1) Sponsored (20) sports (1) stocking stuffers (1) summer (2) Summer Essentials (24) sushi (1) sweet breads (1) swimwear (1) Tassimo (1) technology (1) theme parks (2) toddler (25) toddler eating (2) toys (12) travel (1) traveling with children (2) undergarments (1) unilever (1) V-Day (1) video-editing (1) vitamins (1) w/w (22) water (1) weeds (2) Winners (10) WinningStyle (13) women (1) women's accessories (1) women's gifts (1) womens clothing (4) wordless wednesday (8) wordpress (1) yo gabba gabba (1) zoo (2)

Search This Blog

 
Blog Design by April Showers