I’ve got a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art and have always regretted not going for my teacher’s certificate. Especially now that I’m a parent, a career as a K-12 educator would be ideal. Not only does this type of career offer a schedule similar to your children’s school schedule with all national holidays and the summer season off, but teacher’s healthcare benefits and pensions are phenomenal.
The University of Southern California’s Rossier School of Education offers an online program for those wanting to earn a prestigious Master of Arts in Teaching degree.
This the program’s offering, according to USC:
- Highly interactive online learning combined with field-based experiences
- Groundbreaking tuition reimbursement program
- Accelerated program you can complete in as little as 12 months
- Opportunity to become a part of the elite USC Trojan Family
- Tuition reimbursement and scholarships
- MAT@USC Student Blog, hear insights about the program from actual students
- Rossier and the MAT@USC were awarded by AACTE for innovative use of technology in education
- Technology video that introduces the interactivity of the program
- First cohort of the MAT@USC graduate in May