My toddler is becoming very choosy about the food she eats. There are only a select few items on her “will eat” list. It’s upsetting for me, because I want to make sure she gets all of the essential minerals and vitamins from foods, like she did when she was formula-fed. Now that she’s on whole milk, it’s important to make sure she gets nutrition from healthy foods.
On her shortlist of what she will eat are lasagna, yogurt, grapes, banana, cream cheese, macaroni and cheese, bread, sliced turkey, sweet potato (jarred baby food only) and of course snacks, snacks and more snacks. Even this list is not safe. Some days she won’t eat anything, and it drives me crazy.
When Emma is eating, I love to give her healthy organic foods like those from Happy Baby. So far I’ve only had the chance to try the Organic Puffs, which is a snack I’m happy to have her enjoy. They’re low in sugar, are made with whole grains and have Iron, Vitamin D, Calcium, and B Vitamins. Happy Baby also offers frozen meals and other healthy snacks but I’m most looking forward to trying the pouches. My supermarket doesn’t carry them but I am determined to find a store that does. I love that they are shelf-stable and require no refrigerating, and they’re a great meal that can be taken and enjoyed by your little one when you’re on the go.
Since she will not eat a single vegetable, I am loving the Yo Baby yogurts – the have a complete meal with veggies and/or fruit built into a yogurt, and Emma loves them.
G I V E A W A Y One lucky person will win this prize pack!
2 free trial coupons for each of the Happy Baby product lines
FAQ on Probiotics & DHA
Infant & Toddler Nutrition Guide
- 2 free trial coupons each for a YoBaby Meals 4-pack
- Eric Carle Growth Chart
EXTRA ENTRIES to increase your odds:
- Follow this blog publicly via google friend connect and/or subscribe to my blog posts by email.
- Follow Happy Baby on twitter.
- Follow The Penny-Pinching Mama on twitter and tweet the following message (once per day):
#Win a prize pack of organic baby food and more from @happybabyfood http://tinyurl.com/235cvsv giveaway @pennypinchingma
- Like Happy Baby on Facebook.
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button to your blog.
- Enter any or all current giveaways on this blog.
- Add this giveaway to a linky list - leave the link to the post.
- For 5 Extra Entries, blog about this giveaway, and only this giveaway in 50 words or more, include a link back to this post.